Trainee Marketing Placements
We are is offering three individuals the opportunity to gain hands-on marketing agency experience through the Kickstart Scheme.
With an impressive international client list, including Diageo, Britvic, Jewson and Volkswagen Group, you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the business. If you’re an enthusiastic individual looking to kick start your career or further develop professional skills then this is a great opportunity.
The role will see you working as part of our team, developing your understanding of the world of marketing and the meeting the challenges that arise in a thriving communications agency. Your duties will cover a wide range of tasks (so no two days will be the same!) that will include, for example:
- Providing support to the team to the client services team, assisting with all aspects of project planning and delivery, from conception through to completion
- Supporting the team to react quickly to client requirements and deliver exceptional results
- Assisting with the management of the creative process, ensuring the delivery of creative assets that carry key messaging and are in line with brand strategy and guidelines
- Conducting market research and proactively keeping up-to-date with competitor activities, channel developments and key industry updates
Who might you be?
Though we’ll support you in developing your skills, to be successful in this role you’ll need to tick these boxes:
- Be an outgoing, proactive individual with the ability to think on your feet and react positively to a variety of challenges
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Be motivated by producing great work and furthering your career in the marketing industry
- Be enthusiastic, personable and used to working in a lively, active environment
If this is you, there’s just one more question. When can you start?
The role will be 25 hours per week (5 hours per day from 9am) paid at national minimum wage for your age as per the scheme guidelines. Please note that to be considered for a Kickstart placement, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged 16 to 24 years of age
- Claiming Universal Credit (with currently no earnings)
- Willing to sign up to the full 6-month opportunity
In order to apply, please contact your work coach with the following information: WAA Chosen, Trainee Placement, B72 1SY. You must apply via your work coach in order to be considered for a role.