Social Media Apprentice (15 months)
We’re on the lookout for a digitally savvy and creative Social Media / Junior Content Producer Apprentice to join our award-winning agency. Working with a wide range of well-known brands, from Swizzels to Volkswagen Group, the role will see you working alongside our two Social Strategists, continually building your reputation as a valuable member of the team.
If you love social media and want a career in marketing, then this is a great opportunity. Your main roles and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Monitoring social feeds and actively looking for opportunities to enhance engagement
- Supporting the team with content creation and social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) for our clients and our own agency channels
- Working on the setting-up of paid brand campaigns across all social media channels
- Utilising various online tools to monitor and analyse campaigns (Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.)
- Offering content suggestions and ideas to help our clients best utilise technology to communicate with their customers
- Undertaking research projects to support the agency’s Client Services team
WHO MIGHT YOU BE?
Though we’ll support you in developing your skills, to be successful in this role you’ll need to tick these boxes:
- Have a good knowledge of all social media platforms
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail
- Be motivated by producing great work and show a keen interest in furthering your career in the marketing industry
- Be enthusiastic, personable and used to working in a lively, active environment
The salary for the role would be £7,980 per annum.
If this role seems like your ideal next step, please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com