Social Media Account Manager
For over 30 years, WAA Chosen’s Business Creativity philosophy has been helping our clients outthink and outperform the competition – without having to outspend them.
Working across social media, brand, digital, PR, print, DM and sales promotion, our team combines insight and commercial acumen with creative flair and craft, to deliver innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated campaigns.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity; working alongside a talented, dynamic team within a fast paced and growing agency; then you’ve come to the right place.
We are on the look out for an experienced social media account manager to join our team, working with clients throughout the trade, automotive and food and beverage sectors.
Specifically, your focus will be to drive and deliver targeted, effective social media campaigns for our key clients, including: Urban & Civic, Geberit, VW, Eucerin and Diageo.
Responsibilities vary from account to account, the role requires you to have experience in the following:
• Create and optimise Social Media strategies across all social platforms, including: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Tik Tok
• Work with the creative team to generate and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Optimise customer experience both pre and post-sale through social media engagement
• Identify and analyse key data and optimise strategies accordingly
• Engage with online communities to promote brand awareness and online reputation
• Remain on top of all trends and demonstrate experience of, and a real passion for the trade sector with genuine expertise and a deep understanding
• As well as delivering great work, you will also unlock opportunities and develop relationships that will grow our business and deliver on gross profit targets
WHO MIGHT YOU BE?
• 3+ years’ experience of Social Media Marketing
• Highly creative, with excellent writing skills
• Growth minded, with a hunger for learning
• Customer-centric, able to get inside the mind of the customer to drive action
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
• You’ll love to tell a story excelling in content and be a creative character who comes to the table with ideas
• Experience in Adobe creative cloud, illustrator, InDesign etc
Based on experience, the salary range is £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, with competitive benefits. You’ll need a clean, valid driving licence with business cover insurance to allow for client visits.
If this is you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org