Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Are you interested in joining one of the most highly regarded integrated marcomms agencies in the Midlands? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing award-winning work?
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our ambitious High Vis team who lead on all marketing and communications activities for our trade and construction clients including household names and global businesses.
In your new role you will be responsible for managing multiple marketing campaigns that deliver against our client’s commercial goals. As a highly creative marketing professional, you will have demonstratable experience of delivering effective multi-channel campaigns as you will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web, to events and video.
· You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident in influencing senior stakeholders including establishing, maintaining, and growing client relationships.
- You will have first class client servicing skills and be passionate about getting to know our clients’ businesses inside out, making sure our work delivers value.
- You will be seen as a trusted advisor by our clients and not only have the aptitude and knowledge to advise them on the best way to utilise the agency’s services, but also be able to spot opportunities to grow accounts.
· You will work closely with our in-house content, creative and digital teams, delivering articulate briefs and project plans that can be creatively executed through continued collaboration.
- You will strive at managing multiple projects at once in a fun, but fast-paced environment, often working to tight deadlines.
- You will be a stickler for detail and will drive forward frameworks to set targets and continually monitor KPIs. You will also have experience in planning, setting, and managing budgets.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in marketing, with a strong background of working with clients in the trade / construction sector. It would be advantageous to have strong agency management expertise.
The salary would be £30,000 – £40,000 per annum with competitive benefits. You will need a clean driving licence, access to a vehicle and business level insurance for client visits when applicable. In order to apply please email a copy of your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year