WAA Chosen is a marketing agency based in Sutton Coldfield. We have an impressive national client list are currently looking for a Digital Apprentice to further strengthen our team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to kick-start their career and become a well-rounded professional. You will be reporting into the Head of Digital who will offer support and mentorship throughout the apprenticeship. You’ll also be working closely with the IT team delivering support where required.
As an apprentice, you will learn while you work (with 20% of your time being dedicated to learning and development) and you will be supported to achieve a nationally recognised NVQ qualification.
Your duties will cover a wide range (so no two days will be the same!) that will include:
• Working with the team to problem solve by analysing challenges and resolving issues across a variety of digital platforms to ensure an exceptional result for our clients
• Understanding and working with all of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, and Pay-Per-Click (plus understanding how these can work together)
• Defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention
• Conducting research into new and upcoming digital opportunities to support short- and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns
• Undertaking training in scripting/coding languages to support our development team
• Learning how to use content management systems and update websites
Have you got what it takes?
• You should have a passion for helping people and providing great customer service
• You’ll be personable, confident and outgoing; a person who is willing and able to act on your own initiative
• You’ll be a problem solver; always looking for solutions and positive outcomes
• You’ll need a good understanding of basic digital platforms and strategies, including the positive elements and drawbacks of various digital platforms
• You’ll need to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and assimilate new knowledge
This is a fixed term role (37 hours per week) for the duration of 15 months, with the possibility of an extension and job opportunity at the end. The salary is £7,980 per annum.
If you’re the perfect fit for this role, please apply via https://www.creativepioneers.co.uk/apprenticeship-vacancies/location/birmingham/