Account Manager – Lifestyle & Leisure
Are you a passionate marketeer, who can help us continue to be at the forefront of leisure and lifestyle marketing for years to come?
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity; working alongside a talented, dynamic team within a fast paced and growing agency; then you’ve come to the right place. We are now on the look out for an experienced account manager to join our specialist leisure and lifestyle team (as a result of continued client growth). As an agency we work with an enviable client list including Diageo, Britvic, Lamb Western and Eucerin.
Working across social media, brand, digital, PR, print, DM and sales promotion, our team combines insight and commercial acumen with creative flair and craft, to deliver innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated campaigns. For over 30 years, WAA Chosen’s Business Creativity philosophy has been helping our clients outthink and outperform the competition – without having to outspend them.
You’d be joining a best companies accredited agency, recently once again listed within The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for within the UK. Not to mention, that we are also Investors In People Gold and IPA Gold accredited.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
You will be responsible for the management and success of some of the agency’s biggest accounts – working with an impressive portfolio of clients. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will be a master of communication with the ability to build trusting and honest relationships with clients, in order to help support and produce great work and to instill complete client confidence in our ability to be a crucial partner
- You will be driving forward campaign delivery and ensuring all committed timings and budgets are met, providing best in class customer service
- Acting pro-actively to understand clients’ business and the competitive market place, staying abreast of current and upcoming trends within the sector
- Manging work through the agency, working closely with creative, social and digital teams with a highly polished and robust approach to brief writing, project management and feeding back to internal teams
WHO MIGHT YOU BE?
- 3+ years’ agency experience (you may be a current Account Manager whose ready for your next step or an Account Executive on their way up the ladder)
- Customer-centric, able to get inside the mind of the client to drive action
- Growth minded, with a hunger for learning
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
- A champion of internal process, the ability to interrogate briefs and an appreciation that what you put in directly affects the end result
- Some previous PR experience would be preferable (but not essential)
Based on experience, the salary range is £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, with competitive benefits. You’ll need a clean, valid driving licence with business cover insurance to allow for client visits.
If this is you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org