Account Manager – Automotive
As a result of our continued growth we are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join our automotive team. WAA Chosen is a fully integrated marketing agency, with a unique automotive hub – Open Road. The Open Road team combines over 25 years of experience in marketing and communications for automotive clients across the whole eco-system, including manufacturers, parts retailers, tyre manufacturers, retailers, repairers, lubricant suppliers and vehicle remarketers.
Working as part of the integrated account team you must be a confident team player with the capability to communicate and build excellent relationships directly with our clients.
Your focus will be on the following:
• Establishing relationships with the key client stakeholders, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the agency
• You’ll monitor all projects, coordinate with the wider team and report back to the Account Director on progress – making recommendations for any improvements in process to further enable efficient delivery without compromising the quality of the output
• Assisting the team with creating forward-plans, budgets and client deliver strategy, alongside the Account Director
• Acting as an ambassador of the agency’s core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practiced and supported
• Precise interaction with internal job management and financial systems to ensure slick ways of working and efficiency
It’s worth adding that we love what we do, evidenced by being a Best Companies three star accredited agency and Sunday Times Top 100 place to work!
Who will you be?
The successful candidate will be well articulated, confident and a passionate petrol head. Ideally, you will have worked on a large automotive account within an agency. You will be highly organised and efficient, able to easily adapt to shifting priorities and manage upwards and sideways with ease.
You will have the gravitas to communicate confidently with clients as well as the agency team. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work independently.
We are looking for someone with a positive, proactive approach and a high level of self-motivation and ambition. You will be someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets.
Starting salary from £24,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits. The role requires a full driving licence, access to a vehicle (with business level insurance) for client visits.
If you’re the perfect fit for this role please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com