Account Manager – Automotive
As a result of our continued growth we are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join our Automotive team. WAA Chosen is a fully-integrated marketing agency with a unique automotive hub – Open Road. The Open Road team combines over 25 years’ experience in marketing and communications for automotive clients that range across the whole sector, including: manufacturers, parts retailers, dealership networks, tyre manufacturers, repairer networks, vehicle remarketers and more.
Working as part of the integrated account team, you will need to be a reliable team player with the capability to communicate and build excellent relationships directly with our clients.
Your focus will be on the following:
• Establishing relationships with key client stakeholders, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the agency
• Monitoring all projects, coordinating with the wider team and reporting back to the Account Director on progress
• Making recommendations for any improvements to processes that would further enable efficient delivery without compromising output quality
• Assisting the team with creating forward-plans, budgets and client delivery strategies, alongside the Account Director
• Acting as an ambassador of the agency’s core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practiced and supported
• Managing internal job processes and financial systems to ensure efficiency and smooth workflow
It’s worth adding that we love what we do – as evidenced by being a Best Companies three star accredited agency, and being named in the Sunday Times Top 100 places to work!
Who might you be?
The successful candidate will be an articulate, out-going and passionate petrol head. Ideally, you will have worked on a large automotive account within an agency and will be:
• Highly-organised and efficient – with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Able to easily adapt to shifting priorities – and manage upwards and sideways with ease
• A confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently – and willing to go the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets
We’re looking for someone with a positive, proactive approach and a high level of self-motivation and ambition.
Starting salary from £24,000 to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role requires a full driving licence, access to a vehicle (with business level insurance) to allow for visiting clients.
If you’re the perfect fit for this role, send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org