Account Executive – Automotive
What’s the opportunity?
As a result of continued growth we are currently looking for a new Account Executive to join our automotive team. We are a fully integrated marketing agency, with a unique automotive hub called Open Road. The Open Road team combines over 25 years of experience in marketing and communications for automotive clients across the whole eco-system, including manufacturers, parts retailers, tyre manufacturers, retailers, repairers, lubricant suppliers and vehicle remarketers.
Working as part of the integrated account team you must be a confident team player with the capability to communicate and build excellent relationships directly with our clients.
Your focus will be on the following:
- Providing support to the team, assisting with all aspects of client service delivery, from the beginning to the completion of projects
- Monitoring all projects, coordinating with the wider team and reporting back to the Account Director on progress – making recommendations for any improvements in process to further enable efficient delivery without compromising the quality of the output
- Establishing relationships with key clients, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the agency
- Acting as an ambassador of the agency’s core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practiced and supported
- Precise interaction with internal job management and financial systems to ensure slick ways of working and efficiency
- Assisting with the management of the creative process, ensuring the delivery of creative assets that deliver key messaging and are in line with brand strategy and guidelines
- Conducting market research and proactively keeping up-to-date with competitor activity, channel developments and key industry updates
It’s worth adding that we love what we do, evidenced by being a Best Companies three star accredited agency and Sunday Times Top 100 place to work!
Who will you be?
The successful candidate will be articulate, confident and have a keen eye for detail. Ideally, you will have worked within an agency, and automotive experience is a bonus. You will be highly organised and efficient, able to easily adapt to shifting priorities and manage upwards and sideways with ease.
You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work independently. We are looking for someone with a positive, proactive approach and a high level of self-motivation and ambition. You will be someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets.
Starting salary from £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits. The role requires a full driving licence and access to a vehicle (with business level insurance) for client visits.
If you’re the perfect fit for this role then please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com