Diageo Bar Academy Training Consultant x 2 (Dublin, Ireland)
There are very few agencies in the UK that can celebrate over 30 years of success and a client list including Europe’s best loved drinks brands, household names from the supermarket shelves and iconic businesses from the UK building industry.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with Diageo – a global leader in beverage alcohol with iconic brands in spirits and beer. WAA Chosen manages and runs the Diageo Bar Academy and our objective is to train over 30,000 bartenders this year and thereby contribute to Diageo’s key objective of growing the spirit category. As a result of phenomenal growth and expansion, we are looking for two brand new Diageo Training Consultants to join our team in Ireland for the initial duration of six months.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the following:
* Be an acknowledged expert in the latest training methods, mixology techniques and the latest views in the licensed trade
* Develop excellent spirit product knowledge through coaching, training and practical demonstration
* Ensure customer service standards are first class and we have a clear, well developed approach to engagement and selling, delivered through a rigorous training program
* Be an ambassador of Diageo’s core values and culture, ensuring these are widely practiced and supported
* Represent Diageo at trade events to demonstrate key category principles
* Support Diageo Category team with outlet activation (bespoke solutions)
Who might you be?
* We are looking for someone who is passionate, engaging and above all, an inspiring presenter and training professional with gravitas
* You’ll be able to demonstrate success within the on-trade business with experience of creating and delivering training programs
* You’ll have a clear track record of delivering training and developing teams and a high level of product knowledge in spirits and cocktails
* The ability to communicate and persuade with exceptional problem-solving skills and proactive thinking
* You’ll be excellent at time and expense management
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week. Your normal place of work will be in various venues across Ireland as required as well as your home address.
This is a fixed 6 months contract (with scope to secure a rolling contract after the initial period, whereby the contracts have been extended for the last 10 years + and we expect this to continue in the long term)
Please note that you must hold a valid, clean driving licence and have suitable business level car insurance as travel to client sites will be a requirement of the role.
The salary for this role would be £30,000 – £35,000 per annum (inclusive of car allowance) and depending on experience.
In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org