Summer 2019 – Paid Marketing Internship
Are you looking for the first step to a career path in marketing?
We’re searching for a talented and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team for a period of three months initially in our agency hub, Stir. This is a paid internship for the duration of three months with a start date in June / July (although there may be scope to extend or secure a permanent role for exceptional candidates).
Stir specialises in the Food and Beverage sector – working with the likes of Diageo, Britvic, Swizzels, Greene King and Marston’s.
Working alongside talented industry professionals you will get hands on experience in the disciplines of account handling, research and general marketing project management – a varied role in the diverse world of advertising.
You’ll soon find out that no two days are the same, but some of your duties will include the following:
- Assisting the marketing team with research on their clients, preparing proposals for new clients and assisting in the project management of live marketing campaigns
- Learn and execute end-to-end marketing process, from client briefing, campaign creation, execution and results tracking
- Over time you will attend client meetings and liaise with clients directly to quickly respond to their requirements
- You’ll keep up to date with the latest trends in marketing and advertising
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team by keeping key client and internal documentation up to date in an efficient manner
- Welcoming clients into the agency in a friendly and professional manner
Who might you be?
- You may be a student looking for work experience during their summer break or a recent graduate in marketing and communications (or similar associated fields) – either way you’ll be able to demonstrate a clear passion for marketing
- You will have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with an enthusiasm for working with people and in a team
- You’ll be a self-starter with a positive, pro-active and can-do attitude – we’ll be impressed by your drive to learn about agency life and make the most of every opportunity
- You’ll be able to show a particular interest in one of the hubs indicated above – you may be a petrol head in your spare time. Perhaps you’d be engaged by finding interesting solutions to the challenge’s clients in the home / construction industry face. Or, you may follow some of the big brands in our Stir hub on social media for their engaging content
If this role seems like your ideal next step, then introduce yourself and submit your CV via email@example.com