Social Media Apprentice x 2
We’re on the lookout for a pair of digitally savvy, creative social media apprentices to join our award-winning agency. Based in Sutton Coldfield, we’re a fast-paced company passionate about delivering the best marketing campaigns for our clients. We have a great history of working with apprentices and are keen to continue investing in bright new talent to start at the grass roots of our team, learn the ropes, continually improve and build your reputation as a valuable member of the team.
If you love social media and want a career in marketing, then our Social Media Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. You’ll benefit from a combination of online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real world and practical experience on the job. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the sector – and it’s highly likely that a permanent job would be available at the end of the 18 months.
Your main roles & responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
• Monitoring social feeds and actively looking for opportunities to enhance engagement
• You’ll support the team with content creation and social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) for our clients and our own agency channels
• You’ll be involved in setting up paid brand campaigns through all social media channels
• We’ll give you the skills to use various online tools to monitor and analyse campaigns (Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout social etc)
• You’ll be given the opportunity to offer content suggestions and ideas to help our clients best utilise technology to communicate with their customers
• Undertake research projects to support the client services team
Who might you be?
We’ll support you to develop your skill set but to be successful in this role you’ll need to tick most of these boxes:
• You’ll have a good knowledge of all social media platforms
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) with excellent attention to detail – you’ll be motivated by producing excellent work
• You’ll be able to demonstrate a keen interest in furthering your career in the marketing industry
• Enthusiastic, personable and used to being in a thriving, active environment
• Experience with Adobe software would be beneficial but not essential
The salary for the role would be £7,800 per annum and the duration of the apprenticeship would be 18 months. If this role seems like your ideal next step, then get in touch. Introduce yourself and submit your CV via email@example.com