Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – On-Trade Leisure
We have a dedicated hub, Stir that specialises in the Food and Beverage sector. With specific expertise in activating brands across the out of home channels, working with the likes of Diageo, Britvic, Swizzels and Greene King – we specialise in influencing choice and enhancing experiences through brand strategy to category activation and digital.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager (or Senior Account Manager) who will lead, drive and expand our social offering across key leisure clients. You will manage the online presence of our leisure clients by helping to develop an overall strategy, producing exceptional content, managing projects / campaigns and analysing usage data.
As a social media manager, you’ll need to:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Plan engaging content and delivery using tools such as Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the agency across all client accounts
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
Who might you be?
It goes without saying that you’ll have a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms. You will have exceptional organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
The successful candidate will be well articulated, confident and passionate about the leisure sector. You will have at least one year of experience at Social Media Account Manager level and you may have worked agency or client side.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious, engaging and absolutely can-do, someone who our clients would trust completely.
Package / Details
Based on experience the salary range is £28K to £34K per annum (inclusive of £4,000 car allowance).
This role is based at our head office at Wrens Court, 58 Victoria Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1SY.
Please note that you must hold a valid, clean driving licence and have suitable business level car insurance as travel to client sites will be a requirement of the role.
When can you start?
In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply direct and you’ll receive a £1,000 welcome (subject to simple T’s and C’s).