Senior Graphic Designer
Does super-tight kerning give you a headache? Does the phrase ‘make the logo bigger’ make your heart sink, is that dreadful use of Comic Sans making your teeth itch, are other people’s ideas never as good as yours?
Yes? Then maybe it’s time you joined one of the most reassuringly creative and occasionally leftfield creative teams around.
We have a very proactive approach with our clients, we are always alive to opportunities to help them grow which makes our creative work hugely diverse.
This means we’re growing, fast. Adding some incredible clients to a portfolio that already includes big automotive brands, household names, the UK’s biggest beer brands, drinks promotions and challenging international charities.
For us, design is about telling a story. So, we’re looking to you to produce design which is considered, elegant and powerful, which takes the viewer on a journey capturing the essence of the brand message in the perfect style and tone. Working independently, or with our Art Directors and Copywriters, your work will amaze clients and wow their audiences.
There is always pressure and deadlines, but these things should not phase you and despite the pressure, you’ll always be looking to add value to a design concept with a killer addition they haven’t asked for.
While you’ll have a book that speaks for itself, we’re looking for someone who can rationale and sell their work compellingly. There could also be the opportunity to step up to design director for the right candidate.
- A positive attitude – Love what you do
- The ability to help out with artwork when it’s all hands to the pumps
- The ability to think visually and not be afraid to try new things – be fearless!
- Experience creating visuals for brand activation and instore communications
- A sound understanding of typographic principles and their application in beautiful design
- Fluent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Anything else up your sleeve? Web design, film editing, animation or illustration would all be valuable skills which we’ll help to develop
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package and a lively social scene. If you want to be part of it, then seize this opportunity by telling us succinctly: what’s different about you? and your CV to email@example.com
Be prepared – this is no ordinary agency.