Senior Account Manager – Leisure
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to build strong client relationships with our high profile on-trade clients – Greene King and Britvic. You will need to demonstrate a high level of drive and ambition, with a keen eye for detail.
This sector is a growth area for the agency, so there is a huge opportunity for the right person with excellent client services skills, ambition and drive to quickly make their mark.
- Act as the primary day to day contact for clients – keeping campaigns on track and ensuring delivery
- Contributes towards strategy, communications plans and development of client business
- Plans and holds regular status meetings with the client understanding individual objectives and motivations
- Developing excellent briefs and ensuring quality of creative work
- Working with the agency teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of client projects ensuring that you proactively drive this process
- You will demonstrate a flair for juggling demands and negotiating clear agreements on deadlines, priorities and expectations
- You will be able to effectively manage and delegate to others within the team where necessary
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience preferably in an agency but could be client side
- You’ll have a good understanding of the sector, ideally having worked on leisure or on-trade accounts
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive approach and the ability to cope with a fast paced environment
- A full clean driving licence and access to a car
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – apply direct and you’ll receive a £1,000 welcome (T & C’s apply). In order to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org