WAA Chosen is a successful marketing agency, based in Sutton Coldfield with an accolade of awards for our people practices – from Best Companies to The Sunday Times Top 100. We’re currently on the lookout for a capable and experienced Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding team.
We’re looking for someone that can seamlessly apply project management best practice, with the commercial sense to challenge and question where necessary. You will have the ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with different areas of the business and ensure a smooth transition from project to project.
Does that sound like you? Then read more and find out how to apply below. The key responsibilities are as follows:
• Manage day to day digital activity within client accounts, specifically focused around web development, reporting to Account Directors and Digital Director as required
• Liaison with clients to understand their digital requirements
• Interpret client requirements and create briefs to deliver digital outputs and manage process through production, digital, creative and external services as required
• Ensure quality assurance checks are completed before presenting digital outputs to client
Who will you be?
• An experienced client-facing account manager with strong technical and digital understanding
• Experience in the web design and development process. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to take a website from start to finish and be capable of gathering client requirements to create design and development briefs.
• Experience of working with creative and web development teams throughout the entire life-cycle of digital projects
• Experience of managing the following digital projects: website development (build or updates), email design and development
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
Ideally, the following skills would also be beneficial in addition:
• Experience of working on CRM accounts
• Experience with the Magento CMS platform
• Experience in managing client databases and best practice for data acquisition strategies
• An understanding of digital marketing channels – PPC, SEO, Display (banner), Social Media (organic and paid)
Please note that you must hold a valid, clean driving licence and have suitable business level car insurance as travel to client sites will be a requirement of the role.
The salary for the role would be £30,000 – £35,000 per annum depending upon experience. In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com