Procurement Manager/Director – Marketing Agency
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented and driven Procurement Manager/Director to support the ongoing growth of our agency and to be responsible for all job-related purchasing decisions across the business.
Specifically, you will;
- Engage with our client facing teams and clients advising us on implementing procurement strategies to drive value
- maintain and oversee a robust purchasing approach within our job management system
- Work closely with the senior management team to improve our existing procurement process and implement new processes
- Foster strong relationships with suppliers, build a preferred supplier roster, negotiate contracts, set benchmarks and assess them according to quality and value add
- Be expert at negotiation, always ensuring that the most optimal and favourable terms are agreed without compromising on the standard of quality
- Assess purchasing trends and recommend innovative buying strategies
Who might you be?
You’ll be an experienced and proactive Purchasing Manager with experience in an integrated marketing agency or similar business. Or, you may be working client side with responsibility for purchasing marketing communications.
You’ll be familiar with purchasing for events, promotional items, print and digital media purchasing.
Rigorous and detailed, you’ll have solid judgment alongside an excellent decision-making ability. A self-starter able to work independently, manage multiple projects and provide insightful guidance and support to the wider team.
It goes without saying that you’ll be able to demonstrate having developed and maintained successful relationships with suppliers.
The role reports to the Group Finance Director.
Starting Salary – Full-time circa £30K – £50K per annum depending on experience. We will also consider 30 hours pro rata.
Working Hours – Office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm. However, flexibility of work times will be required.
Holiday – 26 days per year, including 3 discretionary days at Christmas plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contributions in accordance with auto-enrolment regulations
- Family private healthcare membership after qualifying period
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply direct and you’ll also receive an additional welcome incentive. (simple T’s and C’s applicable).
If you’re the perfect fit for the role then get in touch via email@example.com