PR Senior Account Manager – B2B
We are looking to strengthen our team with a PR SAM who has experience of the B2B sector, ideally within an integrated communications environment. You will be a SAM who can think on their feet to help develop creative and innovative communications plans. You must be a confident team player with the capability to communicate and build good relationships with your clients.
As a PR SAccount Manager, your role is to drive your client accounts. You should be a capable and confident operator with a thorough understanding of the required media and communication skills and fully in control of the media tools available to create the required media coverage in all PR areas.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses, objectives and briefs and be able to develop PR communication strategies, often as part of integrated campaigns
- Have an awareness of the competitor, social, political and economic landscape to be able to brief clients on the wider media issues and trends
- Set up brainstorming sessions to develop ideas, where required, working with the Creative team to implement those ideas into effective communication strategies
- Oversee implementation of communications plans including: research and idea generation; writing coherent and factually accurate press releases; writing well- informed copy for trade corporate and business publications; interviewing case studies; managing clients’ social media accounts; writing awards; event management etc
- Plan and manage events ranging from photo calls, press conferences, community events, training days etc. on behalf of clients
- Monitor the campaigns you have implemented to ensure they are delivering against agreed client and agency objectives
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships; acting as the primary day to day contact for selected clients
- Have the ability to present a compelling argument to your clients while taking on board the opinion of others
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key journalists
- Develop news angles and place stories in a cross section of print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively seek and identify publicity opportunities to ensure that the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your client, project etc
- Understand and advise on media handling including interview briefings, developing Q&A’s and developing statements in a crisis situation
- You’ll be able to demonstrate solid experience at Senior Account Manager level with experience of working on multiple clients as part of integrated campaigns.
- You will have a full, clean driving licence and access to your own car
The salary is competitive and office hours are 9am – 5:30pm with an early finish on Friday’s (5pm). In order to apply please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com