Imagine working for an agency with a reputation to boast about and clients worth bragging about across the automotive, leisure, property, retail and charity sectors – including the likes of Diageo and Volkswagen.
Then imagine you are more than just a ‘cog in the wheel’ but instead a valued part of a very cohesive team where your talents will be easily exposed, recognised and rewarded.
As a result of rapid growth we are looking for a PPC/SEO specialist to manage and deliver paid and organic search campaigns for a variety of impressive clients. This is a brand new role for 2018 and you will ideally be a self-motivated and organised individual with a passion and interest for search.
You will be the PPC/SEO ambassador and go-to person within the agency for any paid search related queries. You will be confident in planning and implementing PPC/SEO campaigns for clients.
Who might you be?
- You’ll have a strong technical and statistical mind-set with the ability to work with PPC and SEO analytics to gain insight and deliver successful campaigns
- You will be Google certified
- Maintain, manage and report on client SEO accounts, working closely with the content teams to deliver successful, performance-focused campaigns
- Experience in building and managing high-performing PPC accounts across a range of industries
- Management of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other related analytical platforms
- Experience in the set-up and measurement of conversions, goals and events across Google platforms
- Experience using Moz, AHrefs or similar SEO reporting platforms
What will you get in return?
A competitive salary & benefits package. We also have an open, collaborative agency culture with lots of career development and progression on offer.