Office Admin Apprentice x 2
With our creative marketing agency growing from strength to strength, we’re looking for two apprentices to join our busy team – to work in either our client services or production team.
We are proud to have achieved the Investors in People standard, and have been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For. This is an exciting opportunity for proactive and driven individuals to gain an understanding of the world of advertising and branding.
As an apprentice, you will learn while you work (with 20% of your time being dedicated to learning and development) and will be supported to achieve a nationally recognised NVQ qualification.
You will cover a wide range of duties (so no two days will be the same!) that will include:
- Assisting the Client Services/Production team with research and ad-hoc projects
- Reception cover – including operating the switchboard, dealing with incoming enquiries and directing telephone calls
- Welcoming visitors, clients and interview candidates to the agency in a professional and friendly manner
- Administration support for the client services and production teams – helping to ensure effective and efficient operation
- Responsibility for preparing meeting rooms – ensuring they are presentable for client visits to the agency
- Regular checks of all facilities and responsibility of ordering and monitoring stock levels, e.g. replenishing paper for photocopiers, stationery in meeting rooms etc.
- A positive, proactive approach, with a willingness to go the extra mile in support of the team
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail, pride in your work and maintaining high levels of accuracy
- The ability to work under your own initiative and also take clear instructions – with excellent time management
- Recent evidence of admin training or experience would be an asset
This is a fixed term role (37 hours per week) for the duration of 12 months, with the possibility of an extension. The salary is £7,800 per annum.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of your CV.