Office Admin Apprentice
We’re searching for a talented and enthusiastic Office Admin Apprentice to join our rapidly expanding team. You’ll be tasked with providing support to the Office Manager/Operations team.
We’re proud of our team and value each member as an asset – join our warm and welcoming team and benefit from our great company culture. As an apprentice, you will learn while you work (with 20% of your time being dedicated to learning and development) and will be supported to achieve a nationally recognised NVQ qualification. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path in the field of marketing.
You’ll work across a number of teams in this varied role and some of your duties will include the following:
- Assisting the Office Manager with the smooth running of the office, checking of facilities on a day to day.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager by keeping key documentation up to date in an efficient manner
- Provide support to the Finance team assisting with monthly expenses, purchase orders and invoices.
- Assisting the client services team with any copying and binding of documents.
- Responsibility for preparing meeting rooms – ensuring they are presentable for client visits to the agency
- Regular checks of stock and replenishing e.g.paper for photocopiers, stationery in meeting rooms etc.
- Running urgent errands for the teams with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to lending a helping hand
- Providing a professional first point of contact for visitors to the agency including answering the switchboard, greeting guests and preparing drinks whilst covering reception
Who might you be?
- You’ll be self-motivated with a friendly attitude and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Pro-active approach and be IT literate
- Contributes fully within a team, willing to help others and use own initiative
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines/prioritise workload
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and proactive thinking
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with an enthusiasm for working with people and in a team
The salary for the role would be £7,800 and the duration of the apprenticeship would be 12 months. If this role seems like your ideal next step, then get in touch. Introduce yourself and submit your CV via https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-392726