New Business Development Executive
Are you able to quickly build business relationships? If you can persuade, understand and inspire people then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking to build on our established new business acquisition strategy by appointing a New Business Development Executive to join our agency in a full time role. The role will be focussed on targeting work from new clients that require marketing and communications services. You’ll be a driven, pro-active individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospective clients
- Prospect for potential new clients through cold calling and indirect methods such as networking
- Build relationships with key internal staff to understand and then express their key skill sets onward
- You’ll be able to sell the agency, our team & vision by drawing potential clients in, building great relationships with them and making them feel instantly at ease
- Establish relationships with new clients and secure contracts that help to achieve the agency’s goals for continuous growth
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Provide feedback to Head of New Business on ways to improve the new business cycle and enhance sales
- You’ll be able to demonstrate experience and success within a sales or new business role
- You’ll be able to represent our agency in the marketplace – conducting all new business activities with the highest degree of professionalism
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to think proactively and problem-solve
- You’ll have a full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
Basic salary circa £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm. However flexibility of work times will be required.
If this is your ideal role, then get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org