Client Programme Director – Europe
Our client is the number one global lubricant supplier, delivering to consumers in over 100 countries. Franchised Dealers and their workshops represent a significant global channel for lubricant sales and is fiercely contended amongst the premium lubricant brands.
To increase their penetration and share in this channel, we are embarking on an innovative long-term partnership programme.
We have completed market tests in the UK and Germany and are ready to roll the programme out initially in Europe (France, Italy and Poland) from the start of 2019. With our sights set on the USA in Q4.
Having worked within an agile client agency team to scope, test and set up the programme we are looking for an automotive sector experienced Programme Implementation Director to lead this exciting and growing initiative. Essentially the role is to lead the teams delivering all activity against the client’s requirements to achieve the programme objectives.
European or multi market automotive sector and specifically dealer operational understanding is critical and the ability to learn quickly and proactively to understand the objectives and requirements of the programme is a must. Additional languages would also be preferable.
Experience and attributes
We are looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious, engaging and absolutely can-do, someone who our client and team would find inspiring.
The successful Individual will;
- have proficiency in two or more of the following languages: French, Italian or German (at a professional, working level)
- have successfully led or been a key member of a team that has implemented a programme or change project in multiple markets
- have client, agency or consultancy experience at director level
- lead a collaborative matrix team based in multiple markets
- be a problem solver, driving efficiency and sharing best practice
- be highly driven, focused, able to hold their own in senior level conversations, persuasive and charismatic
- be highly organised and efficient and able to easily adapt to shifting priorities
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be regularly presenting ideas
- be someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets
- have a degree or equivalent working experience
- hold a UK driving licence and be willing to travel in Europe and beyond
The starting salary would be up to £80K / negotiable day rate depending on experience. Plus an additional £1K welcome bonus (subject to simple T’s and C’s). Flexibility of work times will be required to work with our international colleagues. Expect regular travel within Europe initially and beyond as new markets join the programme.
In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org