WAA Chosen are looking for an experienced web developer to work across the WAA Group on a broad range of developer tasks and applications. This role will predominantly focus on front-end development on a LAMP stack, supporting the digital team to deliver and maintain websites across our client portfolio.
You will be a problem solver with proven experience in an agency or software development environment. Front-end development will be a key focus, but other competencies around the LAMP stack are beneficial.
A minimum of three years’ experience in a relevant development role is essential.
- Proven experience as a front-end developer with competence across the stack
- Understanding of responsive frameworks
- CSS3 & SASS, SCSS
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- PHP scripting experience within a LAMP stack
- Experience with version control (GIT) and SSH/command line
- MySQL DB interfacing from a development perspective
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of working with different CMS’ and platforms such as Umbraco and Magento
- Experience of .NET, Azure, MVC and related technologies
- Competence in Linux server management/ DevOps
- Competence in Azure DevOps
- HTML email development
The starting salary for the role would be £25,000 – £30,000 with an additional £1,000 welcome for direct applicants (subject to simple T’s and C’s).
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org