Digital Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Digital Account Manager within a leading and well established integrated communications agency. To fit this role, you must be an experienced account manager with solid digital agency experience. You will be able to build strong working relationships with clients and external partners. You will possess excellent attention to detail and be used to working to tight time frames and budgets.
It will be your responsibility to own the delivery and quality of digital projects for your clients and based on your deep technical understanding of the digital landscape, help guide the development of effective digital marketing solutions for them. You will be comfortable meeting with clients and preparing briefs and proposals, so must have proven client servicing experience, as well as exceptional project management skills and will be a team player with boundless initiative, top notch problem solving skills and demonstrate positive energy under pressure.
On a day to day basis you will report directly to the Digital Director and be accountable to them for the successful delivery of your projects on time and to budget.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly of all, you will be responsible for ensuring that all relevant stakeholders within a project work together as a cohesive and effective unit, to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s projects.
- Working with the Client Services team to create and maintain client account plans to develop & maximise opportunities in a structured manner
- Supporting the development of new digital solutions for new and existing clients
- Supporting the Client Services team with the production of proposals, detailed functional & technical specifications, creative briefs, project plans, storyboards and wireframes to enable effective implementation of our digital solutions
- Facilitating, supporting, consulting and liaising with all members of the project team, at all levels, across all partners
- Being a client, agency and partner point of contact for technical queries
- Making recommendations for improving efficiencies and implementing changes as required
- Managing and coordinating each job as required, from initial briefing from the Client Services team, through to job completion and invoicing
Who might you be?
- Digital agency experience would be preferable
- Excellent understanding and passion for new technology & digital marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent account management skills – logical, analytical and detailed approach to managing work
The salary for the role would be £35K – £40K depending upon experience.
Apply direct and you’ll receive a £1,000 welcome (simple T’s and C’s available on the careers section of our website).
If you’d like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org