Diageo Project Manager (12 months FTC – mat leave)
Diageo Bar Academy is the global leader in alcohol beverages. This account is run by our Client Development Director who works together with our head of on-trade experience. They are supported on projects by two account managers, a tour manager and a nominations manager.
We are the delivery partner for Diageo Bar Academy in GB, meaning that this team along with our team of 5 expert trainers are responsible for creating and delivering Diageo Bar Academy training to 15,000 bartenders in the market this year.
We are also now in the process of sharing best practice and evaluating ways of driving efficiencies across the main European markets. We are appointed in an ongoing lead role across Europe so we are looking to recruit a project manager (mat cover) to support our client director on the delivery of projects across both the UK and European programmes while she continues to grow the business.
The project manager will prioritise and co-ordinate all activity to primarily deliver against the European opportunity while continuing to deliver the UK programme KPIs. You will need to;
- Establish relationships with the GB, European and Global Diageo teams, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the agency
- Act as an ambassador of Diageo’s core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practiced and supported
- Always operates within the Diageo Marketing Code / Diageo Digital Code / Portman / Drink IQ guidelines
- And ultimately being a Bar Academy evangelist
Requirements Sector experience is desirable but not essential but a desire to learn quickly and proactively understand the sector is a must.
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Agency experience at SAM/Project Manager level
- Highly organised and efficient and able to easily adapt to shifting priorities
- Great team manager, driving efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be regularly presenting ideas in this role
- The successful Individual will be highly driven, focused, able to hold their own in senior level conversations, persuasive and charismatic
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments and ensure collaboration between field-based and office-based team members
- Being positive, proactive and ambitious combined with self-motivation is a must
- Someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets
We are looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious, engaging and absolutely can-do, someone who brings the ‘agency factor’ and who our client and team would find inspiring.
Competitive salary depending on experience.