Client Programme Director
Our client is the number one global lubricant supplier, delivering to consumers in over 100 countries. Franchised Dealers and their workshops represent a significant global channel for lubricant sales and is fiercely contended amongst the premium lubricant brands.
To increase their penetration and share in this channel, we are embarking on an innovative long-term partnership programme.
The programme will provide expertise, innovation and access to industry leading solutions that will deliver significant cost-savings, revenue generating opportunities and grow the profitability of our customers giving them more reasons to choose and stay with our client.
The delivery of the programme will be underpinned by local teams of Growth Partners, responsible for engaging and working with prospective and existing customers to grow the profitability of their dealership. We will also have in market Product Managers to identify, select and manage the suppliers providing innovative products and services to the programme.
We have completed a market test in the UK, Germany and China and are ready to roll the programme out initially in Europe from the start of 2019.
Having worked within an agile client agency team to scope, test and set up the programme we are looking for an automotive sector experienced Client Director to lead this exciting and growing initiative. Essentially the role is to manage the teams delivering all activity against the client’s requirements to achieve the programme objectives.
Multi market automotive sector and specifically dealer operational understanding is critical and the ability to learn quickly and proactively to understand the objectives and requirements of the programme is a must. Additional languages would also be preferable.
Experience and attributes
We are looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious, engaging and absolutely can-do, someone who brings the ‘agency factor’ and who our client and team would find inspiring.
The successful individual will;
- be highly driven, focused, able to hold their own in senior level conversations, persuasive and charismatic
- prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- have agency experience at account director level or client experience at director level
- have successfully led or been a key member of a team that has implemented a programme or change project in multiple markets
- be highly organised and efficient and able to easily adapt to shifting priorities
- a great team manager, driving efficiency and sharing best practice
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be regularly presenting ideas
- be someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets
- have a degree or equivalent working experience
- hold a UK driving licence and be willing to travel in Europe and beyond
The starting salary would be C£55K – £65K depending on experience. In order to apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com