Account Manager – Food and Beverage
We are on the search for a new Account Manager to join our Stir hub, which specialises in the Food and Beverage sector. With specific expertise in activating brands across the out of home channels, working with the likes of Diageo, Britvic, Swizzels, and Refresco – we specialise in influencing choice and enhancing experiences through brand strategy to category activation and digital. We work across on-trade activation, shopper, sales promotion, e-comms, PR and CRM. Combining commercial acumen and insight with creative flair and craft, WAA Chosen delivers innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated communication campaigns.
This role has been created due to winning a brand new and exciting piece of work so it’s an opportunity to be involved right from the start.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an Account Manager who will enable delivery and development of our key F + B clients. As well as having great attention to detail, you will have the capability to communicate and build good relationships directly with our clients.
Specifically, your focus will be to support and drive the development of effective communications for these clients therefore relevant sector experience and knowledge of the on-trade and / or shopper marketing is a must.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Working in a cross-function team across multiple accounts, acting as the main point of contact for clients and building strong relationships
• Managing client briefs through the agency and ensuring their successful delivery alongside a talented team
• Continuously monitoring the progress of campaign performance in order to provide accurate ROI analysis which demonstrates strategic value and operational success
• Adding value to the agency through growing existing client accounts and spotting key opportunities
• Assisting the team with creating forward-plans, budgets and client deliver strategy, alongside the Account Director
• Precise interaction with internal job management and financial systems to ensure slick ways of working and efficiency
Who might you be?
The successful candidate will be well articulated, confident and passionate about the F + B sector. You will have exceptional organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
You may have worked client-side, but you are most likely to have worked in an integrated or below the line agency working on similar brands for a minimum of three years. You may be a capable Account Manager looking for an exciting new role, or a Senior Account Executive looking for the next step. Either way, you’ll be passionate, ambitious, absolutely ‘can do’ and someone who our clients would trust completely.
Please note that you must hold a valid, clean driving licence and have suitable business level car insurance as travel to client sites will be a requirement of the role.
Based on experience the salary range is £24,000 to £27,000 per annum and competitive benefits. In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com