Account Director – Leisure
As a result of recent new business wins and some great new projects with our high profile on-trade clients – Greene King and Britivc we have an exciting new opportunity in our Client Services team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to build strong client relationships through understanding and knowledge of client’s businesses. You will need to identify and deliver effective campaigns seamlessly and spot additional business opportunities. So, if you’re an experienced and proven AD with experience of leisure or on-trade clients, brimming with enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude we want to talk to you.
This sector is a growth area for the agency, so there is a huge opportunity for the right person with excellent client services skills, ambition and drive to quickly make their mark. You will report direct into the Client Services Director and work closely with our existing teams.
- Understanding the clients’ business, challenges and objectives
- Developing excellent relationships and being the primary day to day contact for clients
- Keeping the client on track regarding strategy and campaign delivery, including honest advice and flagging issues or troubleshooting as necessary
- Developing excellent briefs and ensuring quality of creative work
- Working with the agency teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of client projects ensuring that you proactively drive this process
- You will demonstrate a flair for juggling demands and negotiating clear agreements on deadlines, priorities and expectations
- Drive and maintain a pipeline of active opportunities
- You will have vast experience of managing teams to ensure that they are highly efficient (including matrix teams depending on the project requirements)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience preferably in an agency but could be client side
- You’ll have a good understanding of the sector, ideally having worked on leisure or on-trade accounts
- Experience of working on promotions and third party relationships
- A passion for ideas and creativity, always thinking about ways to improve
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive approach and the ability to cope with a fast paced environment
- The ability to inspire and persuade
- A full clean driving licence and access to a car
A competitive salary of £45K – £55K depending on experience. In order to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org